- Highly RESPONSIBLE and PROACTIVE
- 1 year home health supervisor experience - Required
- 2 years Registered Nurse experience in home health - Required
- Strong wound care assessment and treatment knowledge
- Kinnser/WellSky Documentation experience - Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in California
- Experience working with Kaiser Home Health a plus
Full Time Compensation - Based on experience with affordable benefits
Location: Fresno, CA
Details: Home Health RN Clinical Supervisor
- Be the conflict resolution point of contact for clinicians, patients and office
- Review and Manage Admissions, Resumption of care and Discharges.
- Be in-charge of patient charts and office case management.
- New hire clinical training and competencies.
- Educate clinicians on documentation (Frequency setting, Goals, OASIS, visit documentation).
- Field support for clinicians both as mentor & backup.
- Conduct supervisory visits with clinicians in the field.
- Weekend support for clinicians and intake.
- Clinical support for Intake team.
Required Clinical Skills
- Lab Draws
- Wound Care
- Wound Vacs
- IV Antibiotics & PICC Line Dressing Changes
- CHF, COPD, Diabetes and other Chronic Disease Process Management
AFFORDABLE BENEFITS (FULL TIME)
- Sick Leave
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Highly ethical leadership with a strong vision for the industry
- Full Training on home health policies and documentation
- A dedicated office and field team to support you
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Kinnser: 2 years (Required)
- RN Home Health: 2 years (Required)
- RN Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse in CA (Required)
SALARY BASED UPON EXPERIENCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
Posting ID: 601619152Posted: 2021-01-25