At Kuubix Energy we are very excited to be a part of the solar industry and take great pride in our work. We are making an impact every day by providing families a secure financial future and helping the environment as we use clean renewable energy. Kuubix Energy has ranked #47 on the #Inc5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America. We are humbled and grateful to be the only solar energy installation company to make it in the top 50! We are looking for a local recruiter who is highly motivated and willing to grow with our company.
Kuubix Inc. is a California based solar installation company that is raising the industry standards. We design and install cost-effective solar energy systems, stay away from the traditional solar approaches, and stop the energy bleed by making the home truly energy efficient!
Our company is growing and expanding! We are looking for experienced solar installers to add to our dynamic team.
This position is responsible for installing solar systems on residential and commercial properties. A team-minded individual with good communication skills and organizational skills that can work autonomously is required for this position.
Knowledge and skillset to perform quality solar installs
· Ability to read and understand solar plans.
· Knowledge of the current building code.
· Assures the quality of work produced is acceptable and exceeds company standards.
· Time management skills to maintain the day-to-day workload
· Verbal Communication Skills.
· Execute customer service standards
· Needs to be knowledgeable of and abide by city and county requirements/ guidelines. As well as OSHA requirements.
· Possess a strong commitment to safety.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and certifications a plus.·
*1 or more years' experience in a relevant position.
· Ability to read and write in English
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the management team, clients, customers, etc.
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
· Willing to contribute, commit to, and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance, Integrity, and Xcellence.
OTHER SKILLS/ CERTIFICATIONS
· OSHA 10/30 Certification
Job Type: Full-time