Analytical Chemist I
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
* Carry out assigned laboratory functions applying knowledge and skill in an accurate, timely manner.
* Conduct moderately complex experimentation including data collection, summary and analysis, in support of department research projects and guidelines.
* Perform specialized tasks as trained in an independent fashion, requiring minimal ongoing direction. Assist in the establishment of procedures and research methodologies.
* Maintain records of laboratory activities and notebooks in a professional, accurate manner.
* Generate oral and written reports as necessary and directed to summarize laboratory activities and projects.
* Operate complex laboratory equipment and perform routine maintenance/repair. Interface with contracted repair technicians.
* Provide recommendations and observations to senior scientific staff on results of projects/tasks. Assist in the formulation of research strategies and tactics.
* Operate equipment and conduct tasks in a safe manner, adhering to established guidelines and applicable regulations.
* Work involving blood or other potentially infectious materials may be required.
* Knowledgeable of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR's, ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR
* Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
* Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
* Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job. Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities.
* Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
* Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.