PrideStaff is now hiring a Inventory Control and Logistics Coordinator for a reputable Company in Vista, CA. Our client develops and manufactures high performance optical interconnection solutions.
Full Time - Temp to Hire - 1st shift
Essential Duties Include:
- Supporting material and inventory control, light production control and engineering purchasing, freight and carrier relations and rate monitoring, shipping, and receiving activities for company's photonic and fiber optics products and engineering projects through wafer fabrication and module assembly
- Working with the company departments (Production, Sales/ Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Quality) to support material plans, schedules, priorities, production releases, and verification and reporting of actual results to ensure quality completion to schedule and on-time customer delivery.
- Supports the implementation of improvement processes as instructed, troubleshooting and communicating related problems in inventory and material control, logistics, and related areas to the Director.
- Maintaining the stock room, inventory and material handling, packaging equipment and supplies along with supporting inventory accuracy through inventory counting (cycle counts and full counts), verification,
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (oral and written), problem-solving and reporting skills, along with a track record that demonstrates the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred, preferably in business operations or manufacturing related
- 3 - 5 years of direct experience with a fiber optics, semiconductor, or equivalent level IC/electronics manufacturing organization preferred.
- Knowledge of fiber optics, semiconductor, or equivalent level IC/electronics purchasing, planning, scheduling, production control, and inventory control practices and processes required.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (oral and written), problem-solving and reporting skills,
- Knowledge and direct experience with domestic and international shipments using standard carriers (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) and couriers along with related software and labeling required.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $26.00 - $31.00/DOE
Posting ID: 555854016Posted: 2020-09-19