Handling inbound and outbound calls providing support to Medical Staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Resolve routine customer inquiries and requests via inbound/outbound telephone calls or email. Escalate issues from customers and internal teams as needed.
• Responsible for all incoming requests for test results, product information and miscellaneous requests from physicians, medical office personnel, patients and sales representatives.
• Reliably process incoming Test Kit reorders with a high-degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Adopt business etiquette when sending written correspondence.
• Follow up with medical office personnel to obtain missing and/or deficient test requisition information.
• Conduct timely and accurate communications with sales reps to inform of potential testing delays and recurring preanalytical errors.
• Document all customer feedback, complaints and customer account profile changes in CRM. Create CRM Cases for follow-up when appropriate.
• Thoroughly document all test order updates in LIMS to comply with regulatory specifications as outlined by established internal procedures.
• Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the AVISE test collection procedure, sample preparation and shipping timeline.
• Exercise diplomacy and empathy in addressing customer inquiries including researching and communicating test order status.
• Attend scheduled training exercises designed to enhance product knowledge.
• Adhere to HIPAA Privacy Rule provisioning and professional code of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Provider relations, Customer service, Crm, Crm system, Laboratory, Healthcare industry, Csr, Data entry, Call center
Attention to detail
Must be tech savvy!
-BS degree in biology, chemistry or some type of science degree that is complex.
-Minimum 1-3 years' experience in a customer facing role
-Laboratory or biotech industry plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.