We are hiring for a Warehouse Manager to join our client's team! The Warehouse Manager is responsible to manage and continuously improve all warehouse operations and provide direction, training and leadership to warehouse personnel. Work with other departments to assure a smooth and orderly flow of materials and finished goods into and out of the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Oversees and provides leadership to all warehouse employees in accordance with company core values.
- Responsible for performing all management functions of hiring, evaluating, disciplining and approving employee-related transactions.
- Responsible for performing all supervisory functions of hiring, evaluating, disciplining and approving employee-related transactions. Responsible for performing all supervisory functions of hiring, evaluating, disciplining and approving employee-related transactions.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Creates and manages receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes and procedures, and confirm staff compliance through recurring training.
- Oversees and provides direction with regards to all receiving functions.
- Provides direction to other warehouse personnel regarding expected shipments to be received and related tasks to be completed.
- Assures all warehouse personnel are cross trained in shipping and receiving procedures.
- Assures materials received are accepted or rejected and Purchasing and QC are notified when materials are rejected.
- Assures materials are efficiently transferred to correct storage locations.
- Oversees all documentation regarding goods received, noting shortages, damage and exceptions. Assures all necessary documents are completed and maintained.
- Oversees all shipping functions. Responsible for accurately picking, packing and shipping customer orders both domestic and international.
- Assures all established shipping guidelines are followed per established SOP's
- Responsible for a complete understanding of all transportation systems available to ship customer orders in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Transportation system knowledge includes, but not limited to: US Mail (1st, 2nd, 3rd and Parcel Post), and independent contract carriers (UPS, Federal Express, RPS, etc.) for both domestic and international orders. Level of service knowledge includes: LTL, Overnight, next day, 2-day, consolidated, international and contract hauls.
- Responsible for all international customer order paperwork as required by our customers and customer brokers.
- Responsible for preparation and accuracy of all shipping documentation including shipping manifests, packing lists, box labels and custom markings.
- Responsible for identifying customer order picking, packing and shipping problems and interfacing with the appropriate personnel for a timely resolution.
- Assures all warehouse personnel are cross trained in shipping procedures.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of consumer sample process.
- Direct oversight and control of Inventory Management
- Oversees the physical inventory/cycle count processes. Assures that all required reports are completed.
- Performs inventory transactions and reconciles in ERP system as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment by identifying all safety hazards and recommending corrective actions immediately.
- Responsible for utilizing proper lifting and material movement techniques at all times.
- Responsible for assuring all warehouse area employees are utilizing proper lifting and material movement techniques at all times.
- Responsible for reporting all work-related injuries to VP, Manufacturing and / or Human Resources.
- Responsible for development and improvement of warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Manages warehouse improvement projects from concept to implementation. Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $73,000 to $93,000
Posting ID: 574193158Posted: 2020-09-18