Must be comfortable working in a chilled environment and in food production
The Machine Operator assistants are responsible for the proper operation of the cup filling machine.
Previous machine operator or food production experience preferred!
Apply today and start right away!
11AM START TIME!!!
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures machine is running and filling product to the proper weights and quality standards necessary.
- Work with QA to make sure product is being done to customer specifications.
- Verify machines are operated according to schedule.
- Make sure sanitation and maintenance work is completed regularly.
- Follow procedures. Always seeking quality over speed paying close attention to potentially hazardous conditions.
- High-capacity employee able to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor machinery to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Solve problems using standard operating procedures, technical knowledge, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- Able to properly run and adjust machine for each item packed.
- Dependability and communication are key.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance is a must.
- Minimum of one (1) year machine operation or experience in food production facility
- Knowledge of GMP’s SOP’s, HACCP and SQF preferred.
- Two (2) years food production OR machine operator experience preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Reading, writing, math and English skills. Billingual a plus!
- Great attendance
Machine Operators assistants must work in a fast paced and team environment alongside operator assistants, prep associates, packers and quality assurance.
Responsibilities include paying close attention to detail to minimize product loss. All employees must support the policies, goals and objectives of the company including Safe Quality Food (SQF), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
Apply today and start right away!
Questions? Call 760-936-0770
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 582940816Posted: 2020-11-17