We are looking for a hardworking and experienced Sanitation Technician to join our manufacturing company in Carlsbad. This position is responsible for the Food Safety and Sanitation needs of the facility. Position requires self-motivation, the ability to perform with little or no direction while following (GMP’s) Good Manufacturing Practices, and all safety-related rules, regulations, and company policies while using (SSOP’s) sanitation standard operating procedures to clean and sanitize food-contact surfaces, as well as all other areas of the facility.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a fast-growing company!
- Ÿ Follow GMP requirements and procedures
- Ÿ Follow SOP’s related to cleaning and sanitation
- Ÿ Complies with safety/OSHA compliance, Hazardous Material/HACCP/MSDS, sanitation and facility requirements
- Ÿ Maintain proper and effective cleaning and sanitation of the facility with verification methods
- Ÿ Prepare, refill, and stock cleaning bottles
- Ÿ Monitor inventory of cleaning supplies and report to supervisor for restock/reorder of supplies
- Ÿ Daily cleaning and sanitization of all manufacturing, packaging, and lab workspaces according to GMP and SSOP’s
- Ÿ Daily cleaning and sanitization of all office spaces, break room areas and restrooms according to GMP and SSOP’s
- Ÿ Cleaning and polishing of clean rooms and warehouse floors
- Ÿ Cleaning of cleanroom exterior including periodic vacuuming, and removal of dust and other particles
- Ÿ Maintaining dust and particle control throughout the warehouse by consistent cleaning and wipe down of surfaces, pallet racks, and equipment
- Ÿ Daily removal of all trash throughout the facility
- Ÿ Weekly polishing of all floors throughout the facility including all warehouse and office spaces
- Ÿ Assist in cleaning of glassware, utensils and other production equipment and machines parts if needed
- Ÿ Makes suggestions to improve processes related to cleaning, sanitation, and safety
- Ÿ Uses learnings to implement improvements that minimize errors
- Ÿ Demonstrates professional, respectful, and collegial behavior
- Ÿ Other duties as assigned
- Ÿ 1+ year of experience in food manufacturing is preferred
- Ÿ Basic reading, writing, math, and listening skills
- Ÿ Must be able to safely move around in the production area (under and around equipment)
- Ÿ Ability to safely lift, stack, and/or move objects of up to 40lbs
Headquartered in Carlsbad, Anything Liquid Manufacturing is dedicated to providing the best quality liquid dietary supplements. As a small and growing company, each of our team members has a vital role in the success of the company and growth of the business.
Expressing our core values of loyalty and integrity, a positive and helpful disposition, and a commitment to excellence, we work closely together, striving to make a noticeable difference in the lives of our clients as well as their customers by providing excellent service and superior quality liquid products.
Posting ID: 566751883Posted: 2020-10-27