We have a part-time opening for a Self Motivated Business Development Assistant.
Must be able to work at least 4 shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wage: $10 Hourly
Estimated Job duration: 1-3 Months. The position may become permanent.
Total weekly hours: 20-25
Tentative Schedule: M-Thurs 10am-4pm
Work Environment: 4 story office building. Our office is on the first floor, shared with an accounting firm. 99% of the time, only one accountant is in his office and most of the time his secretary is at the front desk. Usually 1-3 Skyvuze members at the office with producers in the field or located in other states. We also share our unit with a roofing company and the owner is rarely around. Choose either a larger office with two desks or feel free to work in the conference room. Laid back, quiet music welcome, never micromanaged.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Work closely and report daily to the business development director
- Performs quality checks on documents for visual appearance as well as accuracy.
- Utilizes a document inspection procedure to ensure proper information before entry of data in to system.
- Maintains and updates policy file database with all new clients and files before the end of day.
- Corresponds with customers on delinquent policies not in system, missing endorsements or documents and poor quality documents.
- Research database for clearing of new quotes, new business, and renewals
- Enters all new business and renewals into system per guidelines and requirements.
- Reviews and checks all forms of endorsements into database for issuance and rating accuracy, and communicates any discrepancies and recommendations to the customer and/or Underwriting.
- Occasionally answer phone calls.
- Content Creation
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Customer Service communication skills; written and oral;
- Initiative and ability to think logically and critically;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- Highly motivated team player and detail oriented;
- Strong computer skills with a penchant to adapt easily to learning new software and procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with deadlines.
- Experience working as an executive assistant
*MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LAPTOP*
Skyvuze Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 35452479Posted: 2020-07-14