NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Production Supervisor you will work in an empowered environment to oversee the entire home-building process for millions of dollars of new home inventory. While we train you on the new construction process, you'll serve as an on-site management trainee and will work alongside a Project Manager to learn how to effectively manage a job site. You'll be responsible for construction consulting, quality control, customer relations, and budget management and will experience the personal satisfaction of contributing to the construction of a community of new homes. Primary Responsibilities
- Schedule and supervise sub-contractors
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Order building materials, manage community assets and site budgets
- Update customers and sales representatives regularly regarding the progress of home(s) under construction
Life at NVR
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Current Driver's License
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Construction and/or customer relations experience is a plus
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership ProgramVacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.