The Shakerboarder works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs the job responsibilities in such a way that draws customers to the restaurant they serve.
- Stands out side shaking a little caesars board drawing customers to the restaurant.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
The Shakerboarder reports directly to the restaurant manager, co-manager, and assistant manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 55 pounds and assist in lifting heavier items.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as squat down.
- Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- Able to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
-Reliable and predictable attendance.
Four Foods Group is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.
Posting ID: 55410495Posted: 2020-07-14