Insurance office in Plymouth is seeking an entry level receptionist. Duties will include offering administrative support, clerical duties, welcoming clients, distributing correspondence and redirecting calls, ordering supplies, Candidate must have excellent communication and multitasking skills. Insurance background preferred.
We are looking for a friendly, informative, and welcoming receptionist to join our company. As a receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease. You will answer inquiries, provide information to customers and visitors, and maintain an organized front desk. 37.5 hours per week.
Receptionist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, etc.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Make travel arrangements, answer emails, and correspond as needed
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
Receptionist Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities; experience in customer service or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Similar Job Titles
- Front Desk Clerk
- Office Assistant
Posting ID: 582243509Posted: 2020-11-03