need a Medical Assistant for a busy practice...
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; blood draws, EKGs, and reconciling medications.
* Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Medical Teamwork
Posting ID: 599087414Posted: 2021-01-22