Personal Care Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors in the English language .
- Ability to accurately follow and process written and verbal instructions.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in clinical skills through competency checklist and skills demonstration test.
- Minimum score of 80% on competency exam (NLN Test).
The HHA/CNA provides specifically defined, non-medical care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home. The HHA/CNA is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and homemaking services in the home setting to clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The HHA/CNA conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client/family confidentiality, and adhering to agency dress code.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Visual and hearing capacities functioning at a level sufficient enough to provide for the supervisory and physical care needs of clients.
- One or more of the following criteria: One year minimum of continuous experience as a Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide in a health care environment; Completion of a State (or similarly accredited) Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide training program; Completion of one year of classroom and clinical training from an accredited nursing program, medical assistance program, or other applicable direct care training program.
- Must have previous Professional Elder Care Experience.
Posting ID: 4077648Posted: 2020-07-14