Our Client in San Ramon has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Telephone Agent. This is a Temp To Hire position. Great career opportunity!
Do you have:
- Excellent communication skills and a customer friendly attitude.
- Customer service experience and the ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.
Then continuing reading below!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary function of this role is to answer incoming A/R calls; process renewal applications; process various types of payments.
- Handle various types of incoming telephone calls from Plan Holders, Realtors, Closing Companies, via inbound phone queue, regarding requests for renewal of coverage, adding options, processing cancellations, and updating credit card information, etc., while determining appropriate solutions to customer requests.
- Data entry of renewal requests received by mail.
- Process payments received according to established company standards.
- Communicate effectively to obtain required information efficiently.
- Availability to work 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, courteous and professional manner and use of proper grammar.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful workloads.
- Courteous and professional manner with internal and external customers.
- Complete special assignments on time and as instructed.
Benefits once hired on include:
- Competitive base salary
- Holiday, sick, and vacation pay
- Varied shifts available
- Group Healthcare/Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing savings plan
- Employee discount program (e.g. AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, etc.)
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $16.73
Posting ID: 552734937Posted: 2020-07-14