currently has immediate openings for Production Associates in Lodi, CA
. These positions are set to be long-term job opportunities with a steady company that offers opportunities for growth.
Job functions include the following:
- Assemble cardboard boxes. Employee will form and tape underside of carton.
- Place/stack cardboard box containers on machine
- Inspect product for defects and production line for malfunctions to maintenance.
- Employee will close flaps of box and tape box.
- Transport filled cardboard box to staging area.
- When working in Print Department, Inspector Packer may have to manually feed cups into printer and will inspect printing
- Responsible for checking date and shift code on tape machines.
- When working around machinery, there is exposure to heat, in excess of 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- When working around machinery, there is exposure to constant noise levels, in excess of 85 decibels.
- Hearing protection is provided/required.
- Hazardous conditions include occasional exposure to moving parts of machinery; and mineral exposure to radiant energy from ultra-violet lights when working in Print Department.
- Must be able to continuously remain standing for long periods
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, and/or push 10-25 pounds
- Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel and crouch when stacking boxes
- Must be able to perceive the texture of products to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Must be able to talk and hear in order to communicate quality problems with supervisors
Looking to fill the following Schedules:
- (1) Overnight Shift: Tuesday - Saturday - 12:00AM - 8:00AM
- (1) Afternoon Shift: Monday - Friday - 4:00PM - 12:00AM
Pay Rate: $14.60/hr
Don't hesitate to apply if you believe you're a good candidate for this role.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 608562950Posted: 2021-03-06