Role and responsibilities
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
· Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors
· Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
· Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent education required
· 3 years of administrative assistant experience
· Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
· Organizational skills
· Analyzing information
· Problem solving
· Valid driver’s license
· Verbal communication
· Bilingual – English and Spanish
· Experience with Quickbooks and Filemaker
A background check including drug testing, is required for successful employment.