Pridestaff is partnering with a great company in Florence, KY. Come work for the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials!
We are seeking a Shipping Coordinator with 1-3 years experience. Pridestaff is interviewing now; expected start is in January 2021.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Pay rate: $18.00/hour
Shift: 7:30AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
If you meet the requirements below don't wait! Apply today or call us at 859-474-6100!
- Computer Skills Required - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with using WMS systems, including UPS shipping software and other various online freight software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with LTL freight and the claims process.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Participation in meetings and problem solving efforts.
- Knowledge of products and customer demands for shipping.
- Basic math skills.
- Strict compliance with retail customer shipping requirements.
- Validate information, counts, weights, and/or measures of items being shipped against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Organize all records of shipping transactions in line with SOX compliance.
- Interaction with multiple departments to resolve any shipping issues as well as coordinate all shipments on a daily basis.
- Use of TMS for issue of bill of lading, freight quoting, and auditing.
- Daily, professional interaction with the corporate sales staff to achieve customer needs in a timely, mistake-free manner.
- Handle all transactions for companies 510 and 512, including processing shipments and inventory transactions as needed.
- File all freight damage claims in a timely manner, monitoring the process all the way through to completion.
- Tender full truckload freight and communicate with carrier/broker to make sure loads ship on time.
- Enter FG inventory counts daily in KBM and report to management.
- Other responsibilities as needed and requested by the Material Handling Manager.
Why choose PrideStaff?
PrideStaff NKY is a locally owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a quality-focused service provider. PrideStaff has earned ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for five years running. Our employees enjoy the following:
- A professional, supportive team environment
- Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
- Access to jobs with some of the area's top employers
- More temp-to-hire opportunities than the average "temp" agency
- Full medical benefits package
- Referral bonus - If we employ your friend, you'll get $100!
As a PrideStaff Field Associate you will be treated with fairness, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 18.00
Posting ID: 593163725Posted: 2020-12-17