Job Description Overview
The position of administrative assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative, clerical and accounting clerk services in order to ensure effective and efficient concrete construction operations.
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate parties and take messages.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- File notice of contractors and assist legal team with official filed documents.
- Prepare invoices, pay applications, reports, memos, letters, job data and bids.
- Input invoices into accounting system and coding of material invoices.
- Notarizing documents for company and clients.
- Read and and analyze incoming memos, bids, reports, contracts and legal documents filed by clients and/or subcontractors.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management, payroll assistance and bookkeeping.
- Attend pre-bid meetings to record minutes.
- Attend events for the company when needed.
- Scan in documents and invoices.
- Prepare and organize checks in order to be signed by executive.
Qualifications and Requirements
- College Degree Preferred (2 Year or 4 Year)
- High School Degree
- Ability to give full attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good attitude and willingness to learn