Kelly's Professional & Industrial team has partnered with an excellent company in Walton, KY. We are hiring for a Blender Technician.
2nd Shift Schedule 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Combines raw materials within formula specifications to support production requirements while adhering to cGMP and quality standards.
• Stage ingredients
• Perform weighing and blending of formulas
• Maintain raw material integrity in storage areas
• Tanker unloading
• Maintain blending equipment logs
• Perform sanitation and cleaning of manufacturing equipment as assigned
• Weekly calibration verification of scales in blending/production areas
• Perform waste water treatment activities as assigned
• Perform operator maintenance on blending equipment, troubleshoot and notify maintenance of needed equipment repairs
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]