Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines and be sure they are followed by self and all employees in the area
- Must have a positive attitude, work well as a team, and have initiative in improving company operations
- Must be able to work effectively with other departments
- Must be licensed forklift operator or have the ability to become licensed
- Be able to follow written and verbal directions to complete task as assigned. SOPs available in Spanish.
- Ability to operate all sanitation equipment - including but not limited to high-pressure hoses, chemical foaming unit, titration testing equipment.
- Obtain knowledge of all operations equipment in the area assigned.
- Clean and sanitize production areas and lines as assigned per standard operating procedures.
- Must have equipment clean and ready to run at start of shift, must notify sanitation lead of any issues that may prevent time of completion.
- Capable of learning, understanding and using CIP systems.
- Be able to bale cardboard.
- Perform grounds keeping when assigned.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 565747120Posted: 2020-08-07