Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines.
- Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
- Work with Warehouse Manager and other management staff to implement changes and improvements that have been identified.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with other departments and customer.
- Manage Bills of Lading files/records and maintain functional shipping /receiving office.
- Work closely with FTOs, Leads and other management to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations.
- Backup to Logistics Coordinator for high level BPCS reconciliation for production, shop orders, inventory and shipping/receiving transactions.
- Reconcile inbound and outbound bills of lading (BOL) to make sure lot numbers are received or shipped correctly, making the corrections reflect inventory correctly in ERP system.
- Coordinate trucks to ensure no detention is incurred including open communication with shippers, leads and managers.
- Ensure compliance with cycle count SOP and inventory reconciliation daily.
- Identify, summarize, and communicate component supply, shipping/receiving issues to management.
- Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Frequent bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), squatting, reaching above shoulders, etc may be required.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Email, Internet and AS400 Based Software.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with associates at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize
- Must be able to perform BPCS transactions involved in storage and shipping.
- Must possess knowledge of planning concepts such as; inventory management, distribution requirements planning, material requirements planning, bills of material, etc
- Strong aptitude for accuracy and detail.
- Ability to assist in maintaining and controlling 40M pound inventory.
- You will be required to follow the Birds Eye Foods attendance policy for the Waseca Plant.
- Ability to work in a business critical and sensitive timeline effectively.
- Bilingual a plus.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 566008502Posted: 2020-07-31