Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines and be sure they are followed by self and all employees in the area
- Must have a positive attitude, work well as a team, and have initiative in improving company operations
- Must be able to work effectively with other departments
- Must be responsible for GMP practices in work area
- Must be able to operate Washer, Blancher, Grader, and Inspection system in preparation area (will be trained)
- Will be required to operate a high pressure hose and assist with clean up during and at the end of shift.
- Must be Sanitation Qualified (will be trained)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager and/or Production Supervisor
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 557155924Posted: 2020-07-14