Are you longing for a more established routine?
Would you like to experience more fulfillment in your retirement years?
Are you passionate about caring for others, and have a soft spot for seniors?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Home Instead has a wonderful opportunity for you. We employ compassionate CAREGivers who provide a variety of non-medical services to seniors in need throughout their community. These services enhance the quality of daily life for the elderly while they meet the challenges of aging with respect and dignity. No experience is required to become a CAREGiver. We offer amazing training courses to help you become successful at your job helping seniors.
Some of the highlights that working with Home Instead include:
During these unprecedented circumstances, know that Home Instead is doing everything they can to make our employees and our clients feel safe and secure. We provide PPE, daily communication, and a caring office staff that is available to you 24/7.
- Flexible schedules
- One-on-one care
- Building close relationships
- Paid training and Continuing education
- Benefits and other perks at work
Our minimum requirements include:
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs
- Must have valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Complete a drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle check
- Must have communication access via smart phone
- Must have 3-4 days of availability
- Commit to at least 25 hours a week
- Travel distance at least 20 mile radius from your home
Our Primary Responsibilities include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Transportation and Errands
Home Instead was recognized on Forbes' Best Large Employers List, the only Home Care company to make this list. Retirement isn't for everyone. If you are interested in "Un-Retiring" yourself, consider applying to our CAREgiver position and discover how assisting seniors can impact your time in a more rewarding way.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611016273Posted: 2021-03-07