Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today's demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Minimum Education/ Certification
· Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to the tasking.
· These individuals shall possess a minimum of two years' experience supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives.
· These individuals serve on project teams and perform analysis and research relative to specific tasks. They prepare work products for review and approval by more senior personnel.
· Forecast and monitors project budget, allocation of expenses, task utilization, invoices, subcontractors' costs, deliverables, to monitor compliance with contract and FAR regulations.
· Drafts subcontract modifications to manage subcontract budgets, and ensure budget ceilings are not exceeded.
· Drafts and submits Contracting Officer Representative (COR) approvals requests under the supervision of a manager. COR requests could include: Monthly Deliverable, System Access Authorization Requests, Travel Requests, and offsite work requests.
· Prepares and compiles client deliverables on a monthly basis, works with multiple technical task team leads to ensure completeness and accuracy of reports.
· Onboards and communicates project policies and procedures to new team members (and subcontractors).
· Archives project client approvals and acceptance of deliverables
· Manages and supports recruitment efforts for the vacant positions on the project.
· Experience with DoD.
· Experience supporting Financial Management projects.
· Experience in coordinating reviewing technical project deliverables and reports, strong written communication skills.
· Experience managing several subcontractors in administration of a Prime Contract.
· Experience in on-boarding an off-boarding subcontractors.
· Experience with project close-out.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· U.S. citizenship required.
· Interim secret clearance or higher preferred.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program