- Responsibility for cleaning and sanitation of GMP regulated area
- Perform light building maintenance for the facilities as needed
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge and ability to comply to GMP standards and safety procedures
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
JLL Privacy Notice
- The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously for extended periods of time.
- The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects that may be 25+ pounds.
- The ability to see and hear details in order to identify and diagnose problems
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 556735883Posted: 2020-07-14