Job DescriptionSDET - Automation Tester
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 7-8 months with possible extensionDay to day activities:
- Design and Develop Automation test suites as needed.
- Analyze requirements to determine test approach.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Ensure that test case standards are adhered for all test cases.
- Should be able to work independently and analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Build and maintain a scalable, configurable performance test including API testing, load and stress testing.
- Experience with Integration API testing via Rest and Soap services with JSON and XML
- Report testing results and issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report and track incidents (defects) throughout the lifecycle.
- Provide test manager/lead with estimated LOE for completion of design, authoring, and execution of test cases.
- 3-5 years of hands-on software testing experience
- At least 3 years of Automation Testing experience using JAVA
- Deep understanding of SOA architecture and ESB applications
- Strong experience in creating Java based automation test suites integrated with Cucumber
- Proven ability to develop automated scripts using JAVA for protocols HTTP,SFTP, AS2 and CD.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools like Load Runner and JMeter, Dynatrace etc.
- Strong background in Agile testing and tools experience (TDD, BDD, Gherkin, Jira, Xray)
- Expertise in Automation test framework design and hands on experience in implementing and executing automation testing.
- Expertise in automation - TIBCO Business works, SQL, XMLs, GEMS using Cucumber.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software.
- Attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Experience in tools: XRay, Git, TOAD, XML Spy, JMeter.
- Must have XML and XPath knowledge.
- Effective Communication, Oral and Written skills.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.",
Posting ID: 548837368Posted: 2020-08-07