AGi Mission Support Services, Inc. (AGi) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its client with Planning, Analysis, and Coordination in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include but not limited to):
- Planning and procuring both meeting and sleeping room accommodations
- Travel arrangements and reimbursement for meeting attendees, preparation of meeting materials, on-site meeting support (including note taking/action item tracking as requested; post meeting follow-up.
- Manage, coordinate, facilitate, oversee, track, and assist in guiding the progress of, multiple projects and activities with varying timelines and due dates.
- Plan and manage daily document uploads to SharePoint
- Manage personnel accounts and records
- Manage multiple schedules and calendars
- Coordinates outgoing correspondence for clarity, procedural accuracy, appropriate format, proper clearances, and conformance to policy
- Prepares biweekly timecards, arranges meetings and maintains numerous office automated filing systems
- Maintain an awareness of the status of the organization's personnel actions
- Set up conference calls and video telecommunications as necessary
- Provide accurate and timely response to all support tasks, ensuring that projects are completed on time with no significant issues
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, English or related field.
- Two years of office environment experience to include administrative skills.
- Must have advanced PC skills to include experience with Microsoft Office to prepare Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents such as Executive Summaries, status reports, charts, graphs, etc. that are of the highest of quality.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with other employees and prepare quality documents.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail to ensure work products are thorough and of high quality.
- Must have excellent organizational skills to successfully prioritize responsibilities to ensure benchmarks are consistently met.
- Possess a professional image whether interacting with internal or external contacts.
Working with Us
The foundational purpose of AGi is work that matters. AGi iscommitted to helping our employees and their families lead healthy, productive lives. AGiprovides quality high-tech information technology services, we specialize and employ experienced technical personnel, and satisfy all customer requirements on time at a competitive price. We understand the necessity of matching just the right person and the right technological solution to job requirements and work environment. We specialize in integration design and information management systems, as well as the placement of highly skilled and motivated personnel.
AGi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 606431963Posted: 2021-03-05