This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $82,000
A bit about us:
We have built our reputation by providing top level IT and security solutions to our clients. Due to a new contract, we have an immediate need for a Technical Writer to support our government client. This is a full-time direct hire role based in the DC Metro area.
Why join us?
100% employer-paid benefits package (health, dental, vision)
Retirement plan + company match
Education/ Training reimbursement
3 weeks of PTO + 10 holidays
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
* Active Top Secret Clearance (must pass CI Poly after hire and SCI will be required within 3 months of onboarding)
* Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, computer science, or related discipline
* 2 years of experience in marketing, event coordination or business analysis
* Able to interface with technical staff and end-users to understand functional requirements
* Able to write for technical and nontechnical audiences
* Proficient with MS Office
* Strong Visio skills
* Advanced graphics skills, is a plus!
What you will be doing:
* Create, develop, plan, write and edit technical documents for publication
* Participate in event coordination and marketing including creating PowerPoint presentations for new products and services
* Edit documents for style, clarity, consistency, and adherence to customer guidelines
* Support digital marketing promotion and communication efforts
* Research highly complex technical concepts
* Conduct interviews with various technical staff to gather data for documentation
* Write and edit policies, procedures, workflows, manuals
* Evaluate and provide feedback on draft documents and attends documentation reviews
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Posting ID: 562334026Posted: 2020-08-04