Home Instead Senior Care of Warren and Hunterdon Counties
is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers/Companion to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Are you looking for more than a job? If you are looking for meaningful work and a long-term career, apply today.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Why choose Home Instead Senior Care?
- Above average starting pay
- Immediate part-time flexible positions
- Company matching retirement plan - IRA
- Vision/Dental/Life/Accident/Disability Insurance
- Performance based pay increases
- In-house CHHA certification training FREE to employees
- Growth opportunities
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 590798534Posted: 2020-12-03