Overview Southern Utah Veterans Home is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our team as a Central Supply Clerk!
160 North 200 East Ivins, UT
The Supply Clerk will administer the distribution and inventory of resident care supplies in accordance with facility policies and regulations.
Responsibilities Supply Distribution
• Inventory and stock supplies maintained at nurses' station in supply points; distribute appropriate supplies.
• Record inventory and cost data and provide data to the business office and/or input in to the computer.
• Maintain a safe and orderly work area; and, conduct label reconciliation. Inventory Management
• Inventory and monitor central supply levels; work with management to analyze supply usage and determine target inventory level and reorder points.
• Order, receive and restock in accordance with procedures; secure emergency or critical items.
• Monitor cost and maintain related records. Reconcile input at end of month to invoice and ensure appropriate markup. Department Support
• Assist with Nursing Department activities to include administrative support; assisting residents, families and visitors, and running errands to include travel to supply sources.
• help with the scheduling
- Related administrative experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be a CNA in the state of Utah and in good standing
EEO Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Posting ID: 547532382Posted: 2020-08-31