We have a part-time opening for a Part Time Catering Driver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Catering Delivery Driver
We are looking for professional, responsible and friendly people who want to make extra easy bucks by delivering catering for us. There is very little commitment. You can work as much or as little as you want, so it is a great opportunity for those looking for flexibility.
- We hire you as a Catering Driver and train you on how to deliver and set up a catering
- This is NOT a delivery service for individual orders. This is a professional catering service for office and residential customers who are spending $150-$300 or more.
- When we have a catering scheduled, we will contact you (probably the day/night before or possibly the morning of the catering).
- If you want to work that day, great. If not, no problem -- we just ask for a timely response.
- You normally need to arrive at Moe's between 10:30-11:00, and probably be done by 12:00-12:30.
- You will be paid $12.00 per hour and receive 100% of the tip. We guarantee $25 for every delivery, plus the hourly wage!
- You get 50% discount on any food you buy on any day you work!
- You will use your own car.
- DMV: Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Insurance: liability coverage of 250k/500k for bodily injury and 100k for property damage; list Moe's Southwest Grill as an "additional insured".
- An updated DMV driving record and proof of insurance will be required every 6 months.
Cinco de Mayo is around the corner and it is the busiest time of the year for us! You will make a lot of extra $$$
- Retail Managers and Employees welcome
Posting ID: 54050720Posted: 2020-07-14