SIGN ON BONUS. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME HOURS
Home Instead Senior Care of Warren and Hunterdon Counties is looking for caring and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services to help seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Valid Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license issued by New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Valid transportation required
Why chose Home Instead Senior Care?
- Above average starting pay
- Immediate part-time, flexible positions (OT available)
- Company matching retirement plan - IRA
- Vision/Dental/Life/Accident/Disability Insurance
- Sign-on BONUS- YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE CNA LICENSE AT THE TIME OF HIRE TO BE ELIGIBLE ($200 after 100 hours worked)
- Performance based pay increases
CNA applicants will be eligible to take the 10-hour CNA conversion course FREE of CHARGE as an employee of Home Instead Senior Care. CNA's can carry dual licensure through the state of New Jersey allowing them to work in both facilities and in home care. Contact us for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582767498Posted: 2020-10-28