1. Helps train area Supervisors and Associates in all assigned duties to ensure smooth functioning of operation.
2. Assists in scheduling and recording of all absences of area Associates and Supervisors.
3. Assists in planning and implementation of menu or promotions in assigned area.
4. Assists in recruiting new employees as needed.
5. Works as a member of a team to establish new systems and policies consistent with the goals of the employee program.
6. Performs on-going evaluations of area Supervisors and Associates, as appropriate, including final written evaluations.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned, e.g. locker assignments, uniform distribution, promotional signs.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; comply with safety and security standards at all times
- Be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues
Posting ID: 33971870Posted: 2020-04-23