Currently looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioners to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Excellent supplemental income earning potential! Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master' s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Posting ID: 563513766Posted: 2020-09-25