As a Picker / Packer, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity goals
- Strong organizational work
- Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required
Posting ID: 596704503Posted: 2021-01-19