We're Hiring & We Want You! Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it, HairClub® Has It All
- Stability- We've been the industry leader across North America for more than 40 years and you can help us grow to even greater heights.
- Growth Opportunities- Our team has 70+ years of tenure at HairClub and we believe in promoting from within,and we provide paid training, so you can continue to learn and be successful.
- Inspiration- We help people restore their hair and transform their lives every day, and we help our communities through our charitable Pay It Forward and HairClub for Kids® Come to work knowing that what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist: You'll be able to express your creativity and passion for people along with providing the ultimate client experience ("UCE").
- Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and talents.
- Work with a team of professionals to transform our client's dream of restoring their hair and changing their lives.
What You'll Need:
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you are applying.
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage clients.
- Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team relationships.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion for your art.
- Works independently and adapts well to change and business needs.
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks& Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive thebest benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 599430561Posted: 2021-01-15