Home Instead Senior Care - St. Joseph, MO is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. We are serving seniors in St. Joseph, Maryville, Cameron, Plattsburg, Richmond and all of Northwest Missouri, as well as Atchison, Hiawatha and all of Northeast Kansas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The difference at Home Instead Senior Care is the quality care and the personal experience.
Care categories include:
- Companionship and Home Helper Services
- Personal Care
- Specialized Care (Including Alzheimer's and Other Dementias)
*Previous experience a plus, but not a requirement - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at HomeInstead.com/807
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562918467Posted: 2020-07-11