4220 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40218
Transmission Technician / Mechanic
We will consider any Certified Technician
Sign-on Bonus available to qualified candidates!
Tool Relocation Assistance Available
Unlimited supply of work available!
Bill Collins Ford Lincoln of Louisville is the Go-To spot for Shepherdsville, Mount Washington, Taylorsville and Cox’s Creek drivers seeking a new or used vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our business! We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We need to hire a Transmission Technician/Mechanic for our busy Service Department to start immediately. As a Transmission Service Tech, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive transmission technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan based on experience
- Sign-on bonus available to qualified candidates
- Tool relocation assistance available
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- No Sundays!
Responsibilities - Transmission Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain, and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance on vehicles.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise customers on accurate vehicle use.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician.
- Additional job description available.
Qualifications/Requirements - Transmission Service Technician:
- Transmission Service Technician experience
- Manufacturer Certification is required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 564446069Posted: 2020-08-01