has immediate openings available for Medical Lab Tech professionals in New Berlin, WI
! Assignment Details Job Description:
- The Medical Lab Technician (MLT) performs laboratory procedures using established and approved protocols that require the broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision. Responsible for quality control instrument maintnance and specimen procurement and processing. Other duties as assigned.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) certification or equivalent as a Medical Laboratory Technician is required.
- Associate degree in medical laboratory technology or related science from an accredited institution is required.
- 2100-0700 Mon through Sunday - one week on one week off (7/70 - 70 total hours per pay period)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of WorkIND-HC
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Posting ID: 568491986Posted: 2020-09-17