How to Maximize
your opportunity to do rewarding work,
your future leadership potential,
and your career growth?
Join an industry leader.
[Become one, too!]
Want to be a part of something exciting? Help Octapharma Plasma open our next Donor Center! At Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding.
We own and operate plasma collection centers throughout the United States. Our services are critical to the development of life-saving patient therapies utilized by thousands of patients all over the world. Octapharma Plasma is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest plasma products manufacturers, Octapharma AG, a Switzerland-based company that has been committed to patient care and medical innovation for over 30 years. Octapharma employs over 5,000 people and has biopharmaceutical experience in 70 countries worldwide.
This Is What You'll Do:
- Assist the Donor Center Director in the daily operational function of the donor center and assumes managerial responsibilities in their absence
- Ensures compliance with facility SOP's, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements and CLIA requirements
- Performs opening and closing duties
- Conducts monthly staff meetings and documentation
- Hires, motivates and evaluates center personnel based on established guidelines
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training and development
This Is Who You Are:
- A natural leader who displays strong character and integrity
- People person extending to a diverse group of individuals and demographics
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing organization
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive, Organized, Multi-tasking, Problem solver
- Professional appearance and demeanor
This Is What It Takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of working experience in a biomedical field preferred
- Certification as a Sr. Medical Screener, Phlebotomist and St. Processing Technician required or ability to obtain certification within six months of acquiring position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts on a frequent basis
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
- Ability to tug, lift and pull up to thirty-five pounds
- Required to enter an environment with a temperature for -40?C for short periods of time
- Ability to travel by plane and/or car on occasion
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We're widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at:
And if you know someone else who'd be a great fit at Octapharma Plasma, Inc., please forward this posting along.
Posting ID: 567383925Posted: 2020-08-09