On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world's greatest sports team.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Maintain payroll records
- Administer new hire paperwork and maintain employee files
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Participate in budget development and program planning (i.e. warranty and customer loyalty programs)
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.Qualifications
- Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
- 1-2 years of clerical/administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Posting ID: 604467308Posted: 2021-02-06