RENOVO SOLUTIONS: Our vision is to be a leading provider of Healthcare Asset Management Services and Life Science Asset Management Service, providing innovative services and effective solutions to the evolving challenges of modern medical equipment.
To achieve this vision our mission is to foster a supportive work environment that encourages employees to achieve their potential in ways that serve the needs of our customers, suppliers, and each other.
At RENOVO, we value knowledge, reliability, and integrity in our employees. If you are interested in being a part of a team that is committed to making a difference in healthcare equipment maintenance and healthcare asset and technology management, we invite you to apply for one of the open positions. We are always looking for talented, passionate, hard-working people to join our team. Our employees are not afraid to speak their mind, to try new things, and to wear multiple hats. Our people are empowered to help our customers. We foster teamwork and cooperation, and always promote a “customer first” philosophy. We uphold this standard with our associates, clients, partners, and the communities in which we do business. We live by our company’s Five Guiding Principles, which we have termed TRUST:
- Treat each other with care, kindness and respect.
- Respect our associates’ responsibility of putting family first.
- Uphold the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Share our success with our associates, clients, partners and community.
- Treasure our people and promote from within.
Location: Wausau, WI
Summary:The Administrative Assistant is responsible for many of the administrative support duties that support the successful delivery of the Renovo Solutions Medical Equipment Management Program. Due to the close daily relationship and interaction with hospital, medical and administrative staff, as well as, vendors and service personnel, the Administrative Assistant is required to demonstrate excellent customer service relations and organizational skills. Due to the multi-faceted responsibilities, the Administrative Assistant must possess basic knowledge of Accounting, Human Resources, Time Management and Personal Computers.
- Must take responsibility for program administrative needs, includes completeness and accuracy of duties listed below:
- Service parts research and procurement.
- Oversight and supervision of the parts inventory database
- Establishing and monitoring the inventory Core/Return policy.
- Updating purchasing policies and procedures to accommodate changes in workflow and to maintain financial accountability
- Assist with RenovoLive database maintenance (MCT & Vendor tables)
- Assist Management with Budget analysis and new business proposal research.
- Accounts Payables verification / invoice reconciliation & processing.
- Human Resources duties as requested.
- Service Call Management and Dispatching
- Coordinates vendor services database as required or requested.
- Where applicable, assists in tracking of inventory additions and deletions to the Renovo Services agreement. Communicates with appropriate support staff pro-actively to assure customer satisfaction with the Renovo program. Reviews Inventory & budgetary reports monthly for accuracy and completeness.
- Must prioritize and balance workload accordingly.
- Assist with the accurate tracking and reporting of all additions, deletions, and changes to the RenovoLive maintenance management software.
- Must exhibit extraordinary customer relations skills. A close daily relationship with the customer requires a high level of customer satisfaction and perception of value per dollar cost. Company image is perceived primarily through contact with the customer and on-site personnel.
- Must work closely with his or her Managers to keep them informed of account status. This must include SM status, repair status, level and type of projects underway and customer concerns and problems.
- As pertaining to equipment management, assists account managers with tracking safety and quality related issues required by the facility. Including hazard notification, equipment failures related to manufacturer recalls and mandatory equipment notifications and upgrades. Attends Safety Committee meetings as needed by Renovo Account Manager or by the facility.
- Must be available for after-hours support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. **
* Important Note. If you were previously employed as a member of the staff at this facility, this list of duties supersedes any other list of duties that you were assigned at that time. If the customer asks you to perform a task that is outside of the scope of those listed above, you must refer that request to your immediate Renovo supervisor, who must formally authorize and document this change in the scope of your duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A.S. Degree in Business Management or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with a service management firm / department.
- Post-Secondary Accounting and Human Resource Management coursework preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Reporting and Supervisory Responsibilities
- Reports to Account Manager
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Minimal standing and walking.
- Occasional bending, stooping, reaching and lifting.
- Occasional squatting, climbing stairs, crouching and kneeling.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 5 pounds.
- Repetitive motion - Hands
- Occasional exposure to moving equipment.
- Exposures: Biohazards, dust, electronic and bacterial cleaners.
- Protective equipment required: Gloves, gowns, mask, and goggles.
- Personal computer.
- Telephone System.
- Office equipment and tools.
- Submit timely and accurate service reports, time sheets, expense reports, film badges and other paperwork as assigned.
- Understand and observe company policies and accounting procedures.
- Be a professional liaison between the company and the customer to solve all their problems.
- Utilize teamwork in your daily activities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Safety – Understand and follow good safety procedures:
- Radiation b. Electrical
- Mechanical d. Magnetic
- Tools and test equipment – Maintain all company owned and leased equipment in good working conditions and insuring to have them serviced and calibrated as required.
- Housekeeping – Maintain a clean, orderly appearance of all work areas, including office, toolbox and job site.
- Personal appearance – Service personnel must observe company dress code at all times and must have good personal hygiene.
- Driver’s license – Must maintain an active driver’s license in the state of operation.
- Training – Willingly participate in company training programs
RENOVO Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RENOVO Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RENOVO Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of RENOVO’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.