POSITION TITLE: SHIFT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MANAGEMENT
The Shift Manager supervises the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. This may include scheduling and supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Senior Sandwich Artist® as outlined in Senior Sandwich Artist® job description.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices inventory control standards.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: A minimum of 1 year experience in a restaurant environment, communication and organizational skills.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
To meet the demand of our growing business we will be hiring additional full and part time shift leaders for both daytime and evening/weekend shifts. Those hired will possess strong leadership skills, a commitment to reliable attendance and providing excellent customer service, plus a strong desire to learn our business. Competitive pay based upon experience. Full benefits are available to full time positions. Advancement opportunities are available to top performers. Apply at the Waverly Subway store location or www.mysubwaycareer.com
Posting ID: 45946292Posted: 2020-07-28