- 10 days of PTO granted at time of hire
-NO LATE NIGHTS! We close at 9pm Sunday - Thursday
- MONTHLY BONUS
- PAID TIME OFF
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- SCRATCH KITCHEN
Other benefits include:
• Health and Dental insurance
• 401K program with company match
• 5 day work week
• Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas; close at 3pm on Christmas Eve.
2+ years restaurant management experience
True passion for food and hospitality
Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
Is able to physically participate in a fast paced environment in day to day front/back of house operations for periods of up to 12 hours a day
Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
S/he must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
Must have a current Management Food Handlers certificate & Alcohol serving certificate
Must have Valid Drivers License
Cotton Patch Benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Attainable period bonuses
* Operating Partner opportunities
* 10 week Management training program
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Company paid- short term/long term disability & basic life insurance (when signed up for company medical plan)
* Life insurance
* 401K program with company match
* 5 day work week
* No late nights - we close at 9pm Sun - Thurs.
* 10 days of PTO granted at time of hire
* Paid vacations
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas; close at 3pm on Christmas Eve.
Here at Cotton Patch Cafe we believe that our employees should reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all our guests that visit our establishments. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment within our management team is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and all applicants are subject to our E-Verify processing.
Posting ID: 74332617Posted: 2020-07-14