Dental RECEPTIONIST/CLERICAL Position Available –
Pediatric Dental Office of Donald A. Bethea, D.D.S. in Waycross, GA
Resume required with references, and applicant must wait to be contacted by our office for interview. Please do no go to office. Please send your resume through this system for consideration.
We are accepting applicants with high school diploma or equivalent but prefer an Associates degree of higher.
· Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
· Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
· Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
· Prepare new patient records.
· Various office duties as assigned by Dentist/Office Manager.
· Responding to phone calls, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
· Collect and post payments and record receipts.
· Prepare mailings.
Must have ability to:
· Use tablet software applications,
· Use Microsoft Office application,
· Write neatly and professionally,
· Maintain a positive and pleasant attitude in stressful situations, and
· Conduct activities in a professional and pleasant manner.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· Education - Associate degree or higher preferred.
· Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
· Experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
· Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
· Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
· Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
· Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.