- Reviews charts to identify potential diagnosis codes so that risk factors can be properly addressed by physician during a risk assessment visit.
- Conducts audits including research diagnosis and health maintenance treatment.
- Schedules appropriate transition of care and assists licensed personnel to enhance comprehensive patient care and reduce gaps.
- Identifies ongoing health maintenance needs and facilitates next steps for those needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posting ID: 558834578Posted: 2020-12-01