Clinical Lab Specialist II - Overnights
Temporary 6 Month Position
$16.58/hr base compensation + shift differentials for night and weekend hours.
POSITION SUMMARY Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for performing routine testing of biological specimens. Works with other team members to ensure timely and quality test results.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
• Assures quality customer service to all customers.
• Maintains acceptable attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
• Maintains accurate records and documentation. Ensures maintenance of donor, patient and employee confidentiality.
• Prepares and labels reagents.
• Performs routine testing of biological samples and notifies appropriate personnel of any identified problems. Operates equipment and monitors for errors and responds appropriately.
• Performs record review.
• Performs routine maintenance on equipment, identifies equipment malfunctions, and notifies appropriate personnel if additional action is needed.
• Assists with monitoring supply and reagent levels, notifies appropriate personnel when new supplies are needed.
• Receives and manages incoming supplies and reagents.
• Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and work areas. Adheres to safety guidelines.
• Assists process improvement teams, as required.
• Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor's in Biology or Chemistry required.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]