Service Technician - Cavender Auto - Weimer Texas
Excellent pay? Career advancement? State-of-the-art shop? Our dealership offers that and more for our technicians. If you are looking for more than just a “new job” and are ready to make a serious career move, then we may have the right opportunity for you. Technicians are expected to be masters of their trade, with the ability to quickly and efficiently identify problems and perform routine maintenance on a daily basis.
Cavender Auto Country located in Columbus, TX is currently offering sign-on bonuses and moving assistance up to $12,500 for Master Certified Chevy Buick GMC Tech's. This is a great career opportunity if you are looking for a close knit community to raise a family or simply get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city.
Imagine bringing your experience to a place that is continuously investing in its employees and their individual success - Not only do we offer great compensation, but we are a family owned dealership who is always seeking the top qualified talent to join our team! With exceptional facilities, defined processes, and empowering environments, you are sure to find a rewarding career with us at Cavender Auto Country!
At Cavender, you get:
- Some of the BEST flag rates in the industry
- Relocation assistance possible for the right candidate
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid ASE Certifications
- Career growth
- Great company culture
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Coaching and mentoring newer Technicians to build stronger teams
- Constantly learning new technical information and techniques through formal training to keep up with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
Specifically looking for:
- Highly skilled and experienced automotive technicians / mechanics
- ASE Certified A1 – A8 preferred
- Ford / Chrysler / Jeep / Dodge Certifications preferred
- ASE L1 Certification preferred
- Good investment in tools preferred
- Must be able to commute / relocate to Columbus TX area
- Valid Driver’s License
Posting ID: 572802506Posted: 2020-10-31