CROWN is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The Company's primary products include steel and aluminum cans for food, beverage, household and other consumer products and a wide variety of metal and plastic caps, closures and dispensing systems. Crown Holdings' manufacturing operations currently consist of 146 plants, are located in 36 countries and employ almost 24,000 people. Crown Holdings is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CCK.
Our manufacturing facility in Weirton, WV which manufactures a variety of steel closures and ends for our Food Division, is currently accepting applications for a full time Maintenance Administrator.
As Maintenance Administrator, you will be supporting production operation at the Weirton, WV plant. All activities must be performed according to corporate and plant safety standards and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Minimum requirements include, but not limited to:
- Safety oriented
- 3-5 years Commercial/Industrial Electricial/ Mechanical experience
- Possess PLC experience - PLC troubleshooting desirable
- Skilled and knowledgeable with Allen Bradley Logic and Siemens Logic as well as in PC's and older type relay based systems, ability to use a laptop to troubleshoot problems and if need be, download a program or reinstall a new program
- Comfortable making circuit sketches and knowledge of symbols and diagrams
- Full understanding of frequency controllers, adjustments and installation
- Possess troubleshooting skills for industrial electrical problems and repairing and replacing electrical components
- Capable and knowledgeable in working with 480 volts, 3 phase
- Experienced with control circuit 24V and 120V as well as troubleshooting abilities in control circuits and 480V
- Ensures that all safety equipment, devices and guards are properly used and in place at all times
- Follows approved, safe working procedures including Lock Out Tag Out, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications
- Team player who is self- motivated and self- directed
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and weekends on a rotating schedule
- Intermittent bending/stooping/reaching/crouching/walking/climbing
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Pass all pre-employment testing
• Technical School training
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 575028146Posted: 2020-09-30